“ We are thrilled to become partnering with The Plantrician Project, an excellent organization, and look forward to getting an all-star lineup of presenters to the inaugural Food Solutions with regard to Human Health Summit in 2019 at Plant Based World. ”
NEW YORK (PRWEB) Nov 01, 2018
Plant Based World Conference & Expo (PBW) is pleased to declare the speaker lineup for the Meals Solutions For Human Health Peak taking place June 7-8, 2019 in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Middle in New York City. The Summit will certainly focus on the regenerative impact associated with plant-based nutrition on human into the power it provides to reverse and stop many of the most common chronic diseases. PBW is working with The Plantrician Task on educational sessions for health care professionals to earn CME credit.
” Within the past six years, The Plantrician Task has been the leader in educating the current healthcare world on the benefits of use of plant nutrition, ” said Ben Davis, Content & Communications Director, JD Events, producers of PBW. “ We are thrilled to be partnering along with such a great organization and look forwards to bringing this all-star selection of presenters to the inaugural Foods Solutions for Human Health Peak in 2019. ”
Speakers that have been confirmed to existing at Plant Based World in the Foods Solutions For Human Health Peak include:
● Scott Stoll, MD, a board-certified specialist in Physical Medicine plus Rehabilitation specializing in regenerative medicine, making use of natural treatments, diet, and way of life to aid the body in healing persistent disease and injuries. Dr . Stoll is the Co-Founder, Board Chairman plus Chief Medical Officer of the Plantrician Project.
● Joel Schute, MD, a Holistic Cardiologist believes that will plant-based nutrition is the most powerful supply of preventative medicine on the planet.
● T. Colin Campbell, PhD, the biochemist who specializes in the effect associated with nutrition on long-term health, is really a Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry and biology at Cornell University and has turn out to be known for his advocacy of a less fat, whole foods, plant-based diet.
● Michelle McMacken, MD, the board-certified internal medicine physician plus an assistant professor of medication at NYU School of Medication is an enthusiastic supporter of use of plant nutrition, who is committed to educating individuals, medical students, and doctors concerning the power of healthy eating plus lifestyle modification.
● Garth Davis, MD, a physician practicing as well as surgical weight management in Asheville, NORTH CAROLINA. He is a recognized expert in preliminary and revisional bariatric procedures furthermore helping people lose weight and enhance health using a whole-food, plant-based diet plan. He is the author of “ Professionals Guide To Weight Loss Surgery” and “ Proteinaholic” and is an avid runner, triathlete, and cross fitter.
● Saray Stancic, MD, a board-certified physician and the founder of Stancic Health and Wellness, LLC in Ramsey, NJ-NEW JERSEY, an innovative medical practice whose objective is to educate and empower sufferers to achieve optimal health via life-style modification and a plant-based diet.
● Joel Fuhrman, MD, the best-selling author on understanding the technology behind a nutrient-dense, plant-based, whole-foods diet. Dr . Fuhrman emphasizes just how eating foods that supply abundant amounts of micronutrients unleashes the body’ s great ability to heal, achieve optimal bodyweight and slow the aging process.
● Michael Greger, MD, a physician, writer, and professional speaker on open public health issues, particularly the benefits of a whole-food, plant-based diet. He is the creator of NutritionFacts. org, the first science-based, non-commercial website to provide free daily video clips and articles on the latest breakthroughs in nutrition.
PBW is being developed for the overall wellness of the global community with assistance from an expert council of experts within the plant-based industry and outside of. Two new members recently joined up with the board including Martin Tull, Director of Partnerships, American University of Lifestyle Medicine and Chad Sarno, Co-Founder, Wicked Healthy, plus VP of Culinary, Good Capture Foods. The new members join frontrunners from The Plantrician Project, The Gentle Society, Plant Based Foods Association, Forks Over Knives, PlantPure Nation, Plantation Sanctuary, One Green Planet, LiveKindly, HappyCow, Purple Carrot, Vegan Motion, The Good Food Institute, Plantricious, 4Leaf, Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness, Borough of Brooklyn, Vegan Mainstream, Following Level Burger, Stray Dog Funds, VegInvest and New Crop Funds to form the Advisory Council.
The Food Solutions Designed for Human Health Summit at And so are World is being presented by the Plantrician Project, which educates, equips plus empowers physicians, healthcare practitioners as well as other health influencers with knowledge about the particular indisputable benefits of plant-based nutrition. “ Food is one of the most powerful forces to the earth today, and the choices that individuals make every day about what we placed on our plates impacts everything, ” says Scott Stoll, MD, Co-Founder of The Plantrician Project. “ Meals impacts our own health, the garden soil and farmland we are stewarding, essential resources and the environment, finances of people and governments and our own pleasure and longevity. The Food Solutions designed for Human Health Summit will help individuals discover the simple, elegant yet vital answers on how to solve these issues using healthy foods and delicious foods. ”
Current information about Plant Based World Conference & Expo is available at http://www.plantbasedworldexpo.com and registration for the event will certainly open this fall. PBW would be the first and only professional conference plus tradeshow targeting businesses in the popular retail and food service room alongside healthcare professionals and local community members who are interested in learning read more about plant-based products and plant-based lifestyles. For more information about exhibitor and sponsorship possibilities contact Michelle Bonina, Sales & Business Development Director at 203-416-1924 or Michelle@theplantbasedworld. com.
Plant Based World is made by JD Events, dedicated to the development of targeted and innovative industry-leading events that deliver results. The business brings together highly qualified buying viewers, education-rich content and high-level social networking opportunities — all geared toward boosting collaboration in the markets it acts. Visit http://www.jdevents.com for more information.
# # #
For further details, contact:
Amy Riemer, Press Relations
978-475-4441 (office) or even 978-502-4895 (mobile)
If you liked And so are World Conference & Expo Announces Speaker Lineup For... by Then you'll love how to tighten loose skin